Friday, July 28, 2006

addendum to yesterday's post: why i love my family

this is an email i sent my sister about 2 days ago. the red text is her response:

I’m doing well enough, but even then it’s temporary. Ten more months and I’ll be back East J Can’t wait!! I had quite the rude awakening a couple nights ago. Vinny has been seeing one of our mutual friends, yay me! He either started seeing her the moment I left Germany (I’ve only been gone 3 weeks, and they’ve been bumping uglies for longer than that), or possibly before I departed. Yeah, that hurt a lot seeing his brand new pictures on myspace.com. What a sick fuck. He could have been a man and let me down easily. What a complete jackass, but you know what? It’s my fault. I should have stuck to my guns when I had my initial gut feeling about him way back when…all that drama aside, it’s nice no longer to have to constantly please him. He was high maintenance, had an expensive palate, but hated paying for things…yeah. Tina can take care of him now J

Anyway, found a place (hence the new home email), but I am going solo. I’d get a roommate, but with me leaving in 10 months, that’s not really fair to whomever I recruit.

I really really miss you!! how are you doing? What have ya’all been up to????



That’s okay Jen. Know you know him for what he really is. Sounds like they were both made for each other. He probably thinks he is “da man” but he is nothing but a dumbass. I didn’t like how you said he constantly praised his x around you all the time. If I had a been around and he said that to you, I would’ve lit him up! Thank God for karma J Well, at least you’re single and worth every bit more than what he will ever be J That’s cool about the new digs. How’s the job? How are the people? Is the food good? I know that’s one thing I am looking forward to is some decent food, good prices, and decent sized portions. Bwahaha. Well take care of yourself Nener!

Love,
Me


if i haven't said so before, my eldest sister is the greatest thing since sliced bread. actually, my entire family is. it's times like this that i can appreciate how lucky i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

oh yeah and why are you not on my friends list on myspace??? "friend" me, please. God I feel so gay throwing out that terminology.

myspace.com/alisonzink

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home